All of the products are brand new, top quality: absolutely no closeouts, used electronics, or counterfeits. We offer you a wide-selection of consumer electronic products - all carefully selected with quality in mind.
Housequipment.co.uk offers you competitive wholesale discount prices on all the products you find in our Online Shop.
You will be able to see the wholesale prices we offer for larger quantities. Attractive bulk pricing is available on enquiry. Or you can contact our live help to chat with the discount. They are enthusiastic to answer your question. And they will do their best to meet your requirements.
Delivery type and time
Total delivery time is composed of two parts: processing time and actual shipping time.
Processing time refers to the time from when your payment is received to when we gather up all the items and pack them. The second part is the actual shipping time. This is the time that it takes for the package to be delivered by the couriers to the major destination. Our processing takes 1-2 working days normally, while shipping time depends on the Shipping Method you choose.
If you need faster delivery time, the Standard Shipping option is available for your choice. Once you have chosen Standard shipping method, your order will automatically get shipped by courier service for delivery within 6 to 8 days.
For urgent orders, the Expedited shipping option (which takes 3 to 5 days) is best choice for you, and we will process your orders in priority.
Custom Rights and limitations of responsibility
1. A client who purchases the products is responsible for paying these customs rights, and of the possible paperwork involved.
2. Clients are required to keep close track on their packages. If there is any delay in receiving a package, you will need to contact the designated courier services agency or immediately inform Housequipment.co.uk in order to ascertain the reason for the delay.
3. Housequipment.co.uk will not be responsible or liable if the package is shipped back to us, damaged or confiscated due to problems with custom clearance.
4. Housequipment.co.uk will not be responsible or liable for damaged packages or those shipped back to us in the event that the designated courier service fail after several attempts to deliver your package(s) due to your absence to collect the package(s) from the given destination address.
5. The responsibility of Housequipment.co.uk stops when the product has been shipped off to the address specified by the customer